Quincee lost her first tooth on Monday. She was more than excited til we started pulling on it. It finally came out and she cried. Not because it hurt, but because she was so excited! At least that's what she said!
Before

After

Wednesday was her first day of first grade. FIRST GRADE!! I still can't believe it! We've sent her to two years of preschool, full day kindergarten, and now first grade and this was the hardest time I had letting her go. I love having her home with me. But she loves her teacher and was really excited to go back today. She is such a good girl! I'm sure I'll get use to it and stop crying one of these days.


8 comments:
Way to go on the first tooth Quincee! It seems like once they lose one they all start falling out. I can't believe they're in first grade either,AAAHH! I was kinda wishing Austin would at least act a little nervous and like he was gonna really miss me, but he was too excited. I guess that makes it easier on Mom though, huh!
Yea for Quincee losing her first tooth! That brings back lots of memories for me being pinned down on our kitchen counter by my dad and using his pliers! :)
I think before we know it we will be sitting at the park on thursdays with no kids...what a crazy thought!
They are so stinkin' cute!!
Love those first day of school pics.
It sounds like she handled losing her first tooth great! Walker freaked out for a few days while it hung on w/ a string. I thought Walker might be sad to go to school and not be home w/ me...but he didn't even look back. Kinda sad. I can't believe we have first graders. Crazy!
Our girls are getting so big, I can't believe it! She's such a cutie...all your kids are! Way to go Quincee on your tooth, how exciting! :)
First grade and lost her first tooth. Where has the time gone? Hey you never called me when you came into town and I waited. You better call me the next time!
I love missing teeth.....it is a good thing because Kaitlyn has lost alot of teeth, but none are growing back. Quincee sure is cute!
Post a Comment