Another month has come and gone. I know I say it all the time, but I can't believe how fast time goes. Aaron is 8 months old today. He is doing so good. He has finished his medicine, so no more shots. We are all so happy he is off the medicine and returning to his normal happy self. He is so fun to have around. We sure love him!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He looks great! Will we see you in June?
Your kids are so cute! How nice to be done with shots. What a relief that must be. So sorry about your tramp. What a sad way to have to say good bye.
YAY no more shots! He's so cute...I can't believe how big our babies are getting either! Time flies!
No baby news yet. Thanks for checking. April 18 is most likely the big day. I will post pics as soon as I am home. I really can't wait. That is so funny about your tramp. The first thing I thought of was how in the world are they going to get it out of there. What a mess, a WINDY mess.
Post a Comment