Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Chubby

Aaron is getting so big. My girls were the scrawniest things when they were little and I always wanted a chubby baby, well I finally got one. I really can't take any of the credit, but his medication has really helped him to become chubby. He is almost 18 pounds which I don't think Quincee hit 18 pounds til around 12 or 13 months. So I love it. He is starting to get back to his "normal" little self and is smiling non-stop. He has been so happy and we have all loved it. I just had to show off a few pics of how cute our little guy is!



This is the difference in not even a month! Look at those cheeks!

Aaron loves his baths.

Such a cutie!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how chubby he is. I wish I could squish and kiss his cheeks!!! So cute!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! He is so chubby! I've definitely not seen him enough lately. I'm glad you got your fat baby.

Darla said...

I know all about fat babies! Holy cow he's almost caught up to Max! I love to see him smiling so big, can't wait until you can finally be out and about and we can see him in real life!!

The Tophams said...

He looks so dang cute! I love fat cheeks...fat baby cheeks that is! He's a cutie!

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm loving the cheeks. But if memory serves me right I don't think Quincee hit 18 lbs. till she was like 2 or 3!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

What a cutie! Just makes me want to kiss those cheeks. He's getting so big!

Meladie said...

What a cutie! I LOVE those chubby cheeks, so cute!

Michelle said...

I love his double chin too! He has a cute smile!!

Chelsea said...

Holy Cheeks! That is awesome. It's about time one of us got a chubby one! Whatta cutie. Excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Jamie said...

He is so cute and chubby...I love chubby babies. I am so glad that he is doing good. Hopefully you will be out and about soon!

diana said...

OK seriously so cute. I just want to kiss his chubby little face! I'm so happy to hear he is doing well. Love ya.

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Love those chubby cheeks. Next time you visit my blog, you better leave me a comment - Chica!

Miriam said...

I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog. How cute your kids are!!! Enjoy those chubby cheeks because they won't last long. In our family we call it the "teddy-bear" look because Jarom and Scott had chubby cheeks as well. Love your blog.

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Just stopping by to say Hello, Hope everything is well with you and the kiddos!!!