Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Caitlin

Today is Caitlin's birthday. She turns 3 and I can't believe it. My little girl is getting so big and it's so sad. We had a little party with the grandparents on Saturday and we are going to celebrate again tonight. She has been so excited for today. She can't wait to go to tumbling so that everyone can sing happy birthday to her. She is so fun to have around. There's not a day that goes by that she doesn't tell you that she "yoves you" or that "you're the best". She has the cutest personality and loves to tease. I don't know what we would do with out her. We love you Cait! Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Cait! I can't believe that she's 3. I remember going and visiting you in the hospital after she was born. I think we're getting older without without realizing it!

Darla said...

What a cute little Birthday girl! I'm with Kim, we were just visiting you in the hospital. How fun!

Jason and Kristin said...

Happy birthday little one. So sad we missed the party but so happy they sang at gymnastics!

The Tophams said...

Happy Birthday to Caitlin! Those pics of her are so cute!

Meladie said...

She's so cute Tiff. I can't believe she's already three!! I still remember when we were outside sitting on your blanket on your side lawn of that duplex eating hot tamales and you told me you were pregnant. Dang, sometimes I really miss living in Delta, we had so much fun in the short time we were there! Hope she has a great birthday. oh, and how fun for you and Brian at the Jazz game! That's great you two could get away.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin!! I got to tumbling in time to see them sing happy birthday to her and then they all gave her a big group hug. She had a huge smile on her face the whole time! She is a cute little girl!!

Ashley said...

So cute! It was so good to see you guys. Your daughters have such beautiful hair. I think it so funny that our kids are so close in age.

Chelsea said...

Glad she had such a fun time. She's so cute. Every time I look at a picture of her I can't help but laugh. She is hilarious! I think she's earned a spot on the next high school musical movie.