Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Two Cute Girls


I just had to post this cute pictures of the girls. My mom made these cute red nightgowns for the granddaughters and the girls love wearing them. My dad took this picture and I thought it was so cute I had to share it with everyone.

8 comments:

Darla said...

Hey Tiff! I'm so glad you have high speed internet now! :) Your little guy is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person, and I can't wait for a couple more years and him and Max can be buddys! Let's get together SOON! ~Darla

Jai said...

Hey I am so glad I finally get to see pix of your fam. I can't believe how big Quincee is! It is sad that she won't remember me. Your fam is so cute and I am glad we will be able to keep in touch this way.
Jamie

Melissa & Jimmy said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can see what you are up to. Your little family is so cute. I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Love ya!

the McLaughlin's said...

Tiff I was thinking about you tonight while they were talking about the weather in Delta. It is so good to see what you are up to! Congrats on the little boy! You guys are the opposite of us 2 boys and a girl. I look forward to being able to keep in touch.
Jessica

Matt said...

Hi Tiff and fam! it has been years since I have heard from you. What an adorable family you have! I think you will like having a boy--ours is great.
We have Kaylee (8 yrs), Ella (3.5 yrs) and Trent (yes, named after his uncle. he is 1 yr). We are in Portland, Oregon now while I finish my dermatology residency, but I have less than a year left now. Good to hear from you!
Matt and Jayna Woods

diana said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're blogging now! It will be so nice to be able to keep up with you and your cute family. Congrats on you beautiful new baby boy. And your little girls are adorable! So glad we'll be keeping in touch this way now!

XOXO

jcmlpickup said...

Tiff..Okay, so I am glad there is someone trying to figure out all this blogging stuff at the same time! Cute background by the way!! Your girls are SUPER cute! I cannot believe how cute they are in their little glasses! Darling! And little Aaron is SO Cute, too! What a handsome little guy! Congrats to you and Brian on baby #3! I will have to call and talk to you about things soon!

Jason and Kristin said...

My goodness aren't you popular these days :). That pic is stinking cute. I think I saw it tonight and your mom's magnet board. I love your background too, what a good blogger you have become!