Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sisters


I'm so lucky to have such wonderful sisters. The only problem is that we live too far from each other. I have a sister in Pennsylvania, one in Arizona, and one in Seattle. But I was lucky to have two of them come visit me last week. Shalece (from Penn.) came to visit with her two boys and Britt (from Seattle) surprised us by coming to. It was so fun. Thanks for coming you two! And next time will get Chels here with us. I love you guys!












The cousins had fun playing together. We got all in for a picture except little Brandon. They were so cute.
















Aaron though it was great laying on Aunt Britt's lap in the hot garage while the other kids rode their bikes.

















Here's the newest cougar fan. Can't wait for those football games to start!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Tiff
I love your blog! Thank you for the invite! What an adorable little family you have. I love the glasses and curly hair! To think Quincee was only a toddler last time I saw her. She is so grown up now.... it has been to long. I still wish you were my next door neighbor. But it is probably good you are not, I am afraid I would not get much done. I would always be outside pretending to water my dying flowers, only to glance over and see if you were avaiable to have nice morning chat!!!
Congratulations on your new addition. He's dang cute and there is nothin like a cougar fan! (I am a closet fan seeing how I married into a family that likes the "U"!......Yuck!) Love the blog, thanks again for the invite! Laura

diana said...

It's so great to see pictures of your family. Jeez, how long has it been since I've seen Shalece and Brittany?! Tell everyone hi for me.

Chelsea said...

So....how come I wasn't invited to this family affair? Maybe next time huh? Glad you all had a fun time. Aaron looks cute!

Crystal said...

Oh my heck he is so cute!! He looks like he's doing really good I'm so glad..