Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School



Well today was Quincee's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. She was a little nervous this morning, but that went away as soon as she walked into her class. She had so much fun and can't wait for tomorrow.




















She looked so big walking into school. I tired real hard not to cry. Quincee told me that if I got sad and missed her I could just call the school and she would come home. That made me feel a lot better!!






















Cait's not quit sure what to do with out her big sis around. It sure is a lot quieter! But I actually missed the noise. I'm sure I can get use to it though!

8 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Whoa!! She does look so big and grown up. I love her new shoes :)

Crystal said...

Hey Looks like your getting the hang of the blogging thing!!! :) She looks sooooo cute. I loved her hair today. And thanks for your recipes they look sooooo yummy!!

Meladie said...

She's so cute...I can't believe our girls are getting so big! Does that mean we're getting older with them???

The Tophams said...

Cute blog, you're a natural! I especially loved the Paul Hunt video, so funny!

diana said...

I can't believe you have a child in kindergarten. Um, weren't we just in kindergarten?

Kim said...

I love the pic of your girls hugging w/ their twinner glasses on. I bet that Cait can't decide what to do w/ out Quincee! It's weird to be home w/ out them for so long isn't it?

Heath said...

Too cute! I love her outfit. Why didn't you get a picture of you and her together? Oh...were you still in your pajamas? Just teasing. Hope you can come visit soon!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Tiff, I am soooo glad that you are blogging. It is great to see your girls and baby Aaron. Congratulations! Wow three how is it going? If you are ever in town, please call me. I would love to see you. Missed you and Brian at the class reunion. Visit my blog at www.lindsaysundloff.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon.
Lindsay