Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Quincee

I'm a little behind, but I couldn't forget to put a birthday post on for Quinc. It seems like we celebrated all month with her birthday! We started with a friends party. She wanted a slumber party...ya I don't do sleep overs, especially with 10 6 and 7 year olds (and one 4!)! So she decided the next best thing would be a movie night. So they all came in their jammies and had cupcakes, popcorn, drinks and candy! Sugar them up and send them home! They layed on the floor and Brian projected a movie onto the wall. It was actually so much fun. I am not big on friends parties, but I loved this one. I think we will do it every year!


Then we headed to St. George for the next weekend (Quincee's most favortie place to go!). We both ran our races, they swimmed in the pool and we ate yummy food.

Then the weekend after that g-ma and g-pa Allred came down for some cake and ice cream. All Quincee wanted was a chocolate cake with sprinkles! Thank you! I can do that kind any time!


I think she had a prett good birthday. I sure love this girls. I can't believe next year she will be getting baptized! She is the biggest helper and biggest joker! She makes me laugh and smile everyday. She is the best big sister. Her sister and brother can never get enough of her. Happy Birthday Sis! We love you!

No comments: