Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Aaron's New "Toy"


Aaron got a walker a few weeks ago. I don't think he thinks it's much of a toy and he's still trying to get use to it, but he will get the hang of it and be cruising around in no time. Quite a few people helped us to get this by the end of the year. Not that all of them read our blog, but to those that do thanks SO much for all the help!
Aaron still is such a wonderful little boy. He's been trying to adjust to some new medication and has been having a hard time, but still has a big smile and squeal for you any time. We sure love this kid!

3 comments:

Meladie said...

He is just so cute and I can just feel how sweet he is even through pictures! I hope you guys are doing well and hopefully we can meet up sometime so I can actually meet your cute little guy!

Jason and Kristin said...

That is one sweet ride! The colors make me want a Happy Meal!!

The Tophams said...

He looks so cute and big! I hope he's sleeping better for ya, call me when you need a nap and I'll babysit! He's such a cute little guy!