
Brian turned 30 this past weekend. Ahhh, we are getting so old! At least I'm not 30....yet! Anyway, we went up to Tooele Friday night and had a surprise party for him. It was so fun! He was more like shocked! He couldn't believe that I could actually keep a secret from him for that long. On Saturday Bri and I went into Conference, ate lunch with my mom and dad and their friends and then went and bought some new suits for Bri. We spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out. It was so much fun. Bri is such a wonderful husband/dad. A day never goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. I wish I could really express how wonderful he is and how much he means to me. He's just absolutley the best! Happy Birthday Bri we sure love you!
10 comments:
Theres nothing wrong with turning 30! I'm glad you survived planning a surprise party for him. That is one stressful job! :)
Your so sweet Tiff! Good job on the surprise.
Happy Birthday Brian! 30? Wow, he is old!:) Your guys are such a cute family!
Happy Birthday to Brian! I am sure glad I am not 30 yet either!! :) I am glad that you guys had a great weekend!
Listen all you not quite 30 year olds!! Your day is coming! Happy birthday Brian! That is such a cute picture of your cute family!
Ok, first of all, you seriously have the cutest little family! Second, Happy Birthday Brian! I threw Chad a surprise party on his 30th and it was so stressful, so way to go!
30 is seriously sooo old! I'm glad you all had a good time. Wish we could have been there... Happy Birthday Brian!
Hey, it was swell seeing on Sunday. Glad the party was a hit! See you Sat. :)
Happy 30th Brian...it seems like only yesterday you were breaking into my car and rigging my horn outside my seminary class...sigh...
Happy Birthday (late of course)! Sounds like it was fun. It was great to see you guys. Hope you stay healthy for a little while!
Post a Comment