Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lots to catch up on

It has been so crazy here lately. It seems like the month of June came and went. We were able to do some fun things, even if we weren't all together. So here is what has been going on...yes there will be a lot of pics!

Aaron and I got to go to Arizona to visit my sister and her family. Chelsea had been up here for my dad's 60th birthday party. Yikes 60!! So I drove back with her and her 3 kids. It actually wasn't bad. Her kids do great traveling, but I was a little nervous about Aaron and how he would do. But he was great! He seriously didn't make a peep unless he was talking (that's baby talk!). I was so glad. I on the other hand wasn't much help. I get car sick so bad that I decided to talk a pill before we left so I wouldn't be throwing up. I only took half of one because they make me so tired. Well I didn't throw up but I sure was knocked out. So much for helping Chels drive. I was so out of it. I felt bad, but she got us home safe and sound and I went to bed at 7 that night and slept like a baby!
We just relaxed while I was there, which is exactly what I wanted to do. We did go shopping one day, well for about an hour but that's all the shopping we can stand. We are NOT shoppers! So it was just nice to sit and talk and play with the kids. Aaron and I flew home and he was wonderful on the plane as well. He just sat on my lap and then took a little nap. He is such a good baby. I think I should do a trip like this once a month! I'm sure Brian would go for it!

Brooklyn and Caden at Jacob Lake.

Caden, Brynlie, and Brooklyn.

This is what Aaron was like the whole time. Just one happy boy!

Brian, Quincee, and Caitlin went to Lagoon with Bri's family. They had a great time. Quincee went on the white roller coaster for the first time and I don't think she will ever do it again. Brian wasn't sure if she was going to throw up or pass out! But after she got over the shocked she had a great time. Caitlin went crazy and went on all the rides she could. She's starting to get more daring the older she gets. They sure had fun!



Thanks to Heidi who took Quinc on all the rides that spin. It makes me sick just thinking about them but she sure loves them!

Cait really was having fun even though she doesn't look like it. It's kind of her normal look!

After Lagoon Brian had to get back and get ready for scout camp!(for the fourth year in a row. He had a blast!=)) So the girls went camping with Gma and Gpa Allred. You know the kind of camping where you stay in a nice trailer, play at the playground, swim in the pool, the real though camping. They had so much fun!



Quincee caught her first fish(two to be exact!). She was beyond excited. I got a voicemail from her just screaming, she couldn't believe she caught two. Gpa was nice enough to gut them and send them home with her. He's so thoughtful!

Now on to the fourth of July. We love staying in Delta for the fourth. There's something about small towns that make it so much fun. It started the night before with the kids parade. The girls were so excited to decorate their bikes and ride down the street. The parade is over in about 5 minutes because all the kids ride as fast as they can.

Brian pushed Aaron in the stroller so he could go next to Cait. She ate it up. She thought everyone was there to see her and waved the whole time. She's so funny!


After the kids parades we had to stop at out new favorite spot for a refreshin snow cone!


The girls at the parade on the fourth. Since we've moved here we've sat next to the Anderson's and this year they made this. We got SO much candy. I think I'll save it and pass it out at halloween!

And what would the fourth be without the demolition derby?! The girls love it. Nothing like cheering on someone to crash their car so bad that it either rolls or starts on fire! Exciting! It's always a long tiring day, but a lot of fun.


Okay last part. Yesterday Brian and I took the kids to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was so fun. The girls just loved it. It was so fun to go and do something like this. They both can't wait to be married in the temple. It was beautiful!


That was a lot, but I think I'm caught up. No promises about keeping up on this though. This will do for awhile.

9 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

That a girl! Way to post 'em.

Darla said...

No wonder I never see you anymore! I'm glad you're having such a fun summer. Maybe when school starts again we can see a little more of each other....besides running when I can't even talk! You're family is as cute as ever!

Kim said...

Your kids are so adorable! It makes sense why I hadn't seen you in so long. You haven't been around to see. :) Looks like tons of fun.

The Tophams said...

Looks like you've had lots of fun this summer and good for you cuz you deserve it! Way cute pics of your kids at the derby and at the temple.

Meladie said...

Wow, you have been busy! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun though! Your kids are so cute, Tiff. I can't believe how big they are getting!! Aaron looks like such a happy little guy. I am so sad we didn't make the Delta 4th this year. We ended up going to Richfield...we had lots of fun, but I miss seeing the Delta folk :) It looks like it was great!

Michelle said...

Yea for Quincee catching her first fish. Jaygen just caught his too, but I told him he had to release it back in the water! I am glad you guys had a fun month!!

Jamie said...

Glad that your having a fun summer!! I haven't seen you in forever. I saw Quincy hit one of the beach balls at the derby....she looked pretty excited! Hope to see you soon.

Chelsea said...

Thanks for coming to visit. You guys are good at keeping busy. Miss ya already!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Tiff,
Would love to see you tomorrow, we go to a dollar movie every Thurs. at 9am. yes 9am its way early but the kids LOVE it. Anyway I am open the rese of the day and would love to get together. Give me a call for sure!!!