Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update on Aaron

Tuesday we headed up to Primary's for an appointment with Aaron's neurologist and hopefully his last EEG. Aaron is seriously the sweetest little guy ever. He has an extra special spirit about him that we just can't get enough of. His neurologist said that his EEG looked "normal"! There was no sign of seizure activity and no slowing. It was seriously the best news we had gotten in awhile. We will continue to go in for check ups and hopefully never have to worry about the seizures again. Now it's off to the eye doctor next week and we are praying for some more good news!

This is Aaron with all the electrods hooked up to his head. He is so good to lay there while they hook him up. He's never fussed once while getting it done. Such a good baby!

They wrap his head to keep everything in place. He is extra tired and still he just lays and waits knowing he can go to sleep in just a few minutes. We sure love our little guy!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

That is great news!!!! We will still keep him in our prayers. He is a cute little guy!!!

The Tophams said...

He is seriously so cute! What a good little guy to just sit there and be so good and look so cute. I love his cheeks! You guys are awesome!

Kim said...

He's such an adorable little baby! I'm so glad to hear that everything came back so good. Hooray for Aaron

Darla said...

Yay Aaron! Those pictures of him are so cute!! I'm so glad to hear he's doing so good, thats so great!

Jamie said...

He is seriously the cutest little guy. I am so glad that you got goodo news, that is awesome!!

levilacyeaston said...

He is so cute and getting so big. We are glad you got some good news and we hope it continues with the eye doctor.

Matt and Tiffany said...

Tiff, that is great news! He is very cute and you look so happy! Take Care!

Meladie said...

Tiff, he's so cute! He looks so adorable in those pictures. I'm glad everything is good, that is really great news! We'll keep hoping the eye doctor goes the same way! Cute little guy!

Miriam said...

This post touched my heart! What a sweet, sweet little guy, and there you are smiling away. You are an inspiration!! Jarom and Adrien's littlest also has had seizures, but is doing well. Congrats on the results!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Tiff,
so sorry to hear about your little guy, but so glad to hear he is doing better. Been thinking about you. Take care

Laura said...

I am so so happy for all of you! What wonderful news!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

I'm so glad you got some good news. I have been thinking about you a lot. Keep us updated. Love you!

Marci said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I am so happy for Aaron. He is so cute -always has a smile on his face with those cute dimples! You and Brian are amazing! You have handled things so well!

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

I would love to take your kids pics anytime! They are so adorable and so are you. I would love to meet up with you sometime. Call me when you come to town, 882-3225

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Please do come! I would love for you to come and visit! Talk to Lin because she is already planning a trip back with just her and Sadie. That would be so fun!!!