Aaron turned 6 months yesterday. I can't believe how fast that time has gone. He has gone through a lot this last month. He is such a strong little boy and I'm so thankful for him. He has a long road a head of him, but I know it will only make all of us stronger. He is so sweet. He loves to cuddle, which all of us fight over to see who gets to cuddle with him. He is very easy going and has done so good with all the changes that have been going on. I'm so glad he's part of our family. He is such a blessing to all of us.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I can't believe our little guys are 6 months already! He is so cute and getting so big. I never see him!! You guys are awesome!
I swear you were just pregnant! They grow so fast. He's such a cute little guy.
Oh, Tiff, he's such a doll! I can't believe how fast it goes by! What a cutie.
Tiffany, you and Brian are AMAZING!! You are great examples to everyone on how you handle your trials.
Madison had a lot of fun at Quincee's birthday party. That picture of her holding little Aaron is priceless!! :)
Oh, we love that little guy! Aren't you coming to visit soon so that we can get in on the cuddling. Wow, it was six months ago that you were at Bear Lake and Seven Peaks lookin good in all your pregnant glory!
Aaron looks so cute, and so big! What a tough little guy, with some tough little parents as well, you're awesome!
Aaron is a cutie! I am sure Brian has loved every minute of having another male in the house! :)
what a cute little guy!
Tiff,
I can't beleive Quincee is 6 either because that means mine is giong to be 6 too. Actually on Sunday. It seems like yesterday that I was at your shower comparing our bellies. oh how time flies. You need to send me an email because I just transfered my email accounts and can't find yours anywhere: info@sun-cottage.com Again if you are in town you better be letting me know. If I find out you came to town and didn't call AGAIN I will be ticked. LOL
Take care
What a cute little guy! Wish we could see him! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Post a Comment