Halloween was so fun this year. The girls were so excited. It is probably my second favorite holiday(Christmas is first). It was so fun to go out in the neighborhood and see everyone trick-or-treating. I loved it. We had to first carve a pumpkin. Yes, just one. I love halloween, but carving pumpkins is Brian's job, it's not my favorite thing to do.

The girls looked so cute in their costumes. Quincee was a cat and Caitlin was a witch. It was pretty windy that night so Caitlin ended up being hat less and Quincee's tail kept falling off so she was tail less by the end. Aaron was dressed up in his Bronco outfit. He didn't go all out this year. But they still looked so cute!



If only Aaron knew how good that stuff was around him!=)
Here are the latest pictures of Aaron. He is 3 months old and it has gone by way to fast. He is so fun and cute. He laughed for the first time today. I mean like the full on belly laugh. It was so dang cute. Of course I couldn't record it fast enough, so I'll have to try to catch it next time.



Here are the latest pictures of Aaron. He is 3 months old and it has gone by way to fast. He is so fun and cute. He laughed for the first time today. I mean like the full on belly laugh. It was so dang cute. Of course I couldn't record it fast enough, so I'll have to try to catch it next time.


6 comments:
Wit Woo! Love the costumes. Bummer about the hat and the tail. Aaron is getting so grown up with the laughing and all. Hey, 7 years, congrats!
Tiff, I love the Halloween post. We didn't even carve pumpkins this year. I was lame and we decorated the outside. I still can't get over the fact that you and Brian are married let alone for seven years. Your kids are adorable. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. When you come into town please oh please call me, I miss ya. Lots of love.
Aaron looks so big! He looks so cute in his Broncos costume! Go Broncos! Good job on the pumpkin carving!
Your kids are so cute! Their costumes looked great. I can't believe how fast our babies are growing! Aaron sure is a cutie. Good job on pumpkin carving...that's one thing we skipped this year (thank goodness, I don't love it either:) Congrats on 7 years! Hope you guys had a great anniversary!
I have to agree with Lindsay...I cannot get over you and Brian! Just because I knew you separately in high school...and to see him with Tiffany Norby as his wife and then THREE KIDS?! It's surreal. But perfect. These pictures are great; good for you for carving pumpkins. I haven't done that since FHE in college. So.much.work.
Did I tell you I'm pregnant with #2? Can we do it?! Also, I am in touch with Kelli F. if you want her info.
I can't believe how big he's getting! I never see him out of his carseat.
Post a Comment