Monday, November 3, 2008

7 Years

7 years ago on this day Brian and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was one of the happiest days of my life. In some ways it seems like just yesterday. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is my best friend. There isn't a day that goes by where Brian doesn't make me laugh and smile. With life so busy right now, he always finds time to be with me and the girls. I still get excited when he walks in the door or when he calls on the phone. I never get tired of seeing him in a suit (which is 6 days out of the week!). I love when he sees something funny and can't stop laughing. He is the best dad to our kids. The girls get so excited when he comes in the door and Aaron looks around like crazy when he hears his voice. He is so patient, not only with the girls, but with me. He will sit and listen to me when I get in my "talking mood". I can talk and talk and he will sit and listen, or at least act like he's listening.=) He knows when to just leave me alone when I am stressed or tired and get in my "not wanting to talk" mood. He is absolutely the best. I love you so much Bri! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I was hoping to see a picture from 7 years ago. Happy anniversary!

Life is a Blessing said...

congrats!!! hope that the next many more years to come are just as exciting and that you NEVER loose that gitty feeling!!!! its great! post some pictures of the good old day....

Darla said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate!

Kim said...

awww. so sweet! happy anniversary