Friday was Brian's birthday. We went up to Tooele right after school on Friday, so the girls and I decided to make a cake and celebrate his birthday last night. Those of you who know Brian know how wonderful he is and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. He is absolutley the best. He is the best husband and father anyone could ask for. Life has been so crazy since he started back to school, but you will never hear him complain. Maybe that's because I do enough for both of us.=) He's so loving and caring. I don' t know what I would do without him. Happy Birthday Bri. We love you!



8 comments:
I love the blonde who makes faces in all her pictures. Your kids are so cute. And they look so fun!
Happy Birthday to Brian! Aaron looks so cute in those pictures, and I love the picture of Kaitlyn on the side of your blog..I guess I've never noticed it before, it's so cute! Cute kids!
Wow, Brian's getting really old! haha! Hope you had fun in Tooele:) Aaron looks so cute in those pictures!
Happy Birthday Brian! Sorry, we have issues remembering and calling on birthdays. If it makes you feel any better we forgot to call Britt and Bryan too.
happy birthday to Brian, but i have to disagree on the best husband/father part :) we sure love our men!!! hope that school continues to go well, it's hard but there will be a end...somday! funny you think the girls look like me (thats a compliment i always thought i looked goofy as a child, maybe im just being a mom now :)) well take care and i love to see you as a mom and love the pictures of the family!!
lol B
Happy Birthday Brian!! Did he like the shirt you got him? I keep forgetting to ask you?
I am so excited to be blogging buddies. Already I am feeling so updated on your cute family and I am loving it. We should for sure get together next time we are up there. There are no plans as of right now but when we have some we will let you all know. And you are all more than welcome to come stay with us. We have room so if you need a getaway, let us know.
Tiffany.. I just wanted to let you know that I just tagged you. I am new to all this blogging stuff and not many people know yet so I thought I would leave you a comment.
Post a Comment