A few of us friends got together for a Halloween Party. It was fun to see everyone in their costumes and to let the kids run around and play. Here are a few pictures. (don't laugh to hard!=))

Here's all of us. Yes, that is what Caitlin did all night. Not a happy camper!

Here are all the girls. You've gotta love the 80's royalty!

Kim and Cory as Nepoleon and Deb. Love the fanny pack and moon boots!

And Michelle and Todd as a baker and a bun in the oven! It was cute. She really does have a bun in the oven. Hopefully it will be here soon!
6 comments:
I was just thinking about that Peter Pan costume. Looks good on you. Poor Caitlin. I hope you have better luck on Halloween.
Oh my heck you guys look awesome! I love Halloween! I miss all of you guys.
What a stud for a husband you have. My husband's attempt for "dressing up" for my family halloween costume was wearing a suit.
You guys look awesome.
Cute costumes! Email me yorgies at yahoo dot com. I have some info for you.
Soooo, where was Brian?
Oh my gosh! Tiff Norby? What happened to you...where are you? I was so excited to see your comment. I can't believe you have 3 kids! That is crazy. I can't wait to keep in touch.
Post a Comment