This is grandma reading bedtime stories to the kids. It only lasted about 5 minutes, but they thought it was pretty cool!
Brooklyn loved to hold Aaron and Quincee loved playing with Brynlie. They were all so cute!
Grandma and grandpa had the kids come out and pick everything out of the garden since it was going to snow. They loved it.
Brynlie and Aaron. Aaron had no idea what was going on and in this next picture all Brynlie wanted to do was suck on his head. It was so funny!
This is the group of cousins minus Caitlin and Jonah, who were busy taking naps!
Then on Sunday Brian was able to baptize and confirm one of his students. Me and the kids went with him. Quincee loved it and Caitlin cried because she didn't want daddy to get in the water and then all day today she's been saying that she doesn't want to get baptized. I hope she grows out of it by the time she turns eight!


This video is especially for Chelsea. Caitlin loves to sing High School Musical(not that you can understand her) and she kept singing it to Chelsea and we never got video of it. So I had her do it so I could record it.
7 comments:
That video of Caitlin is hilarious! Move over Zac Efron!! I'm so glad you got to see your sisters, how fun!
How fun...family time is great. Caitlin is so dang cute, i loved the video!
Andrew wanted to watch the video at least 10 times. He said that's from the High School Musical DVD. Wow! They really would be good friends. The pictures of the cousins are so great. How fun! Love you guys!
That is soooo cute!! It's fun to see their little personalities when they are at home because they are more comftorable.. Sound like you guys had so much fun. And what an awesome thing to have your husband baptize one of his students! :)
HILARIOUS!!!! She so makes me laugh, thanks for the video.
Hey Allred's... I just wanted you to know that I read your blog all the time... I am just really bad at commenting on everything. I am so glad that we have been able to stay in touch.
Jamie
Tiffany! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Things are great. Your family is so cute. I'm going to link to yours, I comment regularly.
By the way, I hope you're taking Caitlin to see HSM3 tonight on the big screen:)
Post a Comment