Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag Your It

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

1. I have to make my bed first thing in the morning or I'll get right back in it and sleep all day!
2. I have to check on the kids before I go to bed or I can't fall asleep.
3. I have to have Brian laying on his side facing the wall or I have a hard time sleeping.
4. If I have dirty dishes in the sink when I wake up it puts me in a bad mood. Wait I'm already in a bad mood because I had to wake up so I guess it puts me in a badder mood.(badder-is that a word??)!!
5.I have to brush my teeth before I get in the shower.
6.I always tell Brian I love him, no matter how many times a day I talk to him(on the phone or leaving the house). I'm afraid something will happen if I don't and I won't be able to say it.

Okay, now I tag......Meladie, Chelsea, Melissa, Kristin, Crystal,Melinda
have fun!!!

2 comments:

Meladie said...

Soo I could just copy yours and be done...I can't believe how much we're alike!! I am totally the same when it comes to having to make my bed, checking my kids, and telling my hubby I love you EVERY time we talk...in case ya know :) So funny. I love tags, it's fun to find all these fun things out 'bout my friends. Thanks for tagging me, I'll start on this one soon...I HAVE to clean up my house first...BORING!

Heath said...

Wow, after reading the last two posts you would never guess that you and Chelsea are sisters ;)! Everything from the "everything tastes better when mom makes it" to the "how much I love Brian" comments, I would have to say that Chelsea is always saying the exact same things! And yes, she is saying them about Brian, not me!!