Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Latest

Things have been kind of busy with a new baby and school starting, so I haven't had much time to blog. So here are some recent pics of the kids and happenings around our place.

This is one of two watermelons we grew in our garden. They were so good! We were pretty proud of ourselves, since watermelons are pretty hard to grow down here in Delta.

And this is our big pumpkin! It was growing so good, but something came along and killed all of our pumpkins. We were pretty bumed. It would of gotten even bigger. I love having a garden. Since I've had the baby though it doesn't look very pretty. The weeds are bigger then the plants. Next year will be better.

Aaron is getting so big. I've tried to enjoy the baby stage as much as I can. The girls are getting so old and it goes by so fast, so with him I'm trying to enjoy the time we are in. I'm in no hurry for him to grow up.

He is such a good baby. He is starting to smile. Especially when Quinc is around. He loves his big sister.

I had to post this picture because he looks so fat. It helps that his clothes are to big and it looks like he has a double chin. My kids are so scrawny, hopefully he'll be a little bigger then the girls were.

Cait likes to read(pretend anyway) while she eats. She is so funny. She really likes to watch Annie and she calls me "mommy Hannigan". I'm really not that mean, at least I don't think I am!!
Quinc and here little burrito. She is such a big helper with Aaron.

This is how we spent Labor Day. Doing pretty much nothing. Bri built a tent out of blankets for the girls, he and Quinc went on a bike ride and then she helped mow the lawn. She loves being with her daddy! We had a nice lazy day.

6 comments:

diana said...

Ok, that first picture you posted of Aaron looks just like your dad! The Norby gene is running strong in that one . . .

Cute little family. Love the pictures. And so jealous of the garden. (One day I'll have a yard.)

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm so jealous about your watermelon. We tried them once and had no luck. I'm loving the reading over breakfast, especially with her little glasses on. Oh, and could you tell Aaron to stop growing until I get there. We all can't wait to meet him.

Meladie said...

Cute pics Tiff...you guys have such a cute family. Aaron is so cute...I've gotta get up there and meet the little guy before he gets too big! It goes by way too fast...

Kim said...

How awesome is that pumpkin! You've inspired me to try harder when I plant a garden next year. Go Tiff! I love that Cait calls you Mrs. Hannigan.

Heath said...

Your backyard looks huge! Nice pumpkin. Very cute pictures of Aaron. I think you should fly to Mesa so him and Brynlie can meet! Quincee's hair looks cute straight too.

Life is a Blessing said...

wow thats all i can say. you have the cutest family and you finally got your boy... aren't they precious!? i'm glad you found me... i've been kind of lazy on the blog thing need to get moving again. hope all is well, keep in touch, and take care!!!
the bratty neighbor :)