Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Tag

4 Things I adore about my Husband?
1.how he makes me laugh!! Brian has the best sense of humor. I have to say that that is one of the first things that attracted me to him was how funny he was. A day never goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. Some might not always get his humor and that makes it that much funnier to me. Sometime I think he might just be funnier then me....!=)
2.The way he plays with the girls. Sometimes he can be just another kid. I love watching him do "girl things". He doesn't really have a choice, but he loves it. The girls are constantly wanting dad to play. I love hearing their squeals because daddy is tickling them. He's such a good dad!
3.how he finds time to do everything. Brian is a very hard worker. Now that he's gone back to school I've realized it a little more of what a hard worker he is. From putting all that time into his lessons, to staying up til the wee hours of the morning studying, just to wake up an hour or two later to hold a crying baby, church callings and of course finding the time to spend with us. And he never complains!
4.his knowledge of the gospel.That might sound funny, but I love it. Brian knows everything when it comes to the gospel(at least I think he does!). Of course he studies it for a living, and he absolutely loves it. But I am amazed at all he knows. I think he is absolutely the best!!

4 Movies I would watch more than once?

1.Pride and Prejudice
2.Annie
3.My Fair Lady
4.Enchanted
(am I old fashioned or what?!)

4 TV shows I watch more than once?
1. The Office
2. Lost
3.American Idol
4.Seinfeld

4 Places I have been?
1.Europe(Poland, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, England) So much fun!!!
2. Hawaii-just me a Bri. It was so relaxing. I loved it!
3.Preston, Idaho (ha, ha)-home of Napoleon Dynamite. Brian's first teaching job was up there. Some of his students were actually in the movie. Cool, I know!!
4.Denver, CO-home of the Broncos!!!

4 people who email me regularly?
I don't do tons of emailing... but if they were regulars they would be
1.My dad
2.Brian
3.my sis Britt
4.my sis Shush

4 Favorite Foods
1.lately it's been my chocolate chip cookies. I can't get enough!
2.Crystal's chicken pot pie. Yum!!
3.burritos
4.anything my mom makes (it always tastes better when she makes it even if it's just a turkey sandwich!!)

4 places I would like to visit?
1.Poland(again, but spend more time. It really is a beautiful place. Plus I loved seeing all the things and people from Bri's mission.)
2.Ivory Coast/Ghana- see where my parents served and meet the people.
3.New York
4.Mexico

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year?
1.Going to Arizona to visit my sister. (hint hint Brian!!)
2.Brian being half way done with school.
3.Finishing our basement or at least starting it.
4. watching my baby grow. As much as I want him to stay little, it is fun to see them grow.

4 People that I would like to tag
1.Michelle
2.Marci
3.Diana
4.Jessica

(thanks Meladie that was fun!!)

4 comments:

4webbsontheweb said...

Hey Tiffany! I saw your blog on Melissa's blog! Your family is so cute. Your kids are big and you have a new little baby! Congratulations he is adorable. Looks like you are doing well, I am so glad. Look me up anytime:
4webbsontheweb.blogspot.com
Brooke (old roomie, it's been a long time).

Emily said...

Tiff, Hey its Emily (Winn). I found your blog from Brooke's blog. It was fun to see you and your kids. Your new little one is so cute. Congrats on that.

look us up at clintandemilyh.blogspot.com and leave me a comment.

Emily

MediocreMama said...

TIFFANYYYYYYYYYY...I have been looking for you. Can we please get in touch?!!!

Holly (Lowell) Wever

www.newestwever.blogspot.com

diana said...

It's a work in progress . . .

:)