Aaron was blessed yesterday. It was such a wonderful day!! Both of our families came down to be with us. Brian gave Aaron such a beautiful blessing. He is such a good dad. Aaron was so good too. He's been my best baby. I hope he stays that way. Thanks to our families for coming. They had to leave so early to be here by 9 a.m. and we appreciate it so much. We both have such wonderful families and love them so much. Thanks to everyone!

My family. My brother Jason and his wife, Kristin, and their two boys, Graham and Jonah. My mom and dad and my little sis Britt and her husband Josh. They came all the way from Seattle!! Okay so they just happened to be here for his brothers wedding, but we like to think it was just for us! We missed my other two sisters and their families, but hopefully we'll see you two soon!
Brian's family. His brother Geoff and his wife Heidi and their little boy Tucker and his mom and dad. Thanks everyone for coming!!
13 comments:
Wish we could have been there. You have a beautiful family. We love and miss you!
Cute little boy! Looks like you had fun, cute family!
What a cutie! Yes let's definitely get together! Maybe you, me, and Melinda? Let's do it! Anytime is good for me...we don't really have anything planned as of yet. Let me know!
I can't believe how much you, your mom, and sister look alike! I love Aaron's dimple! Hope you guys had a great day, I'm sure you did.
Thanks for the fun and the food!! We loved meeting Aaron and getting to give him love :)
How awesome that you had so much family there. I bet it's a relief to have over with. I can definitely tell you're related to your family. Can you say "Twinners"
Ok, your parents still look exactly the same. How fun seeing pictures of your family. And you look great! What a cute little family.
Oh my heck Tiff he's such a cutie! I seriously love his dimple...SOO cute! I'm glad his blessing day went good for ya. We do need to get up there and play! It's been way too long...I still haven't met Aaron!
I am glad everything went well for you on Aaron's blessing day. Aaron is a cute little guy! :)
WOW I think he looks so much like Brian. He is so adorable. Brian gave him an amazing blessing! :) I'm so excited for Hadleys blessing!
HI GUYS! Cody and I ran into Brian's parents at church this weekend. We didn't know that we are in their ward. Congrats on your new baby boy! That's great! Can you believe that the last time we saw you guys was at Tiff's parents homecoming. Crazy. It sounds like you guys are doing wonderful! We would love you see you guys if you have time when you come through town.
Hey long lost cuz... Lacee gave me your address. You have a way cute family. Maybe we could be blog buddies...
Ash
HEy guys, I found your blog and thought I should say Hello! You have the cutest family. Congrats on the new little one.
Post a Comment