Our summer has been crazy! With girl's camp, scout camp, and all of Brian's different seminars it was hard to find time to do much of anything, but we did make it up to Bear Lake and it was so much fun. We went with my parents and my brother and his family. The girls loved it. No one got sick and Quincee was the only one to run into the screen door! It was great! Here are a few pictures of our little "vacation"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you started a blog! It's crazy how old your girls are getting! It's fun to see their pictures. Good luck with the last few weeks of being pregnant! Hope to see you guys soon!
I'm glad you're blogging. I can now see updated pictures of your family, not the ones on my fridge of when Quincee was a baby. :) Hope the baby boy comes soon for you!
I love it! All this blogging is so entertaining. Now lets see some pics of Aaron :)
Post a Comment