Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Arrival

Our little boy is finally here. Aaron Brian Allred was born Saturday, July 26th at 11:24 a.m. and is as perfect as can be. His two big sisters were so excited to see and hold him. He weighed 7 pds. 9 oz. and was 20 in. long. That's pretty big for us! We brought him home on Monday and the girls have loved having him around. They are such big helpers. He has jaundice and has had to be on lights the past two days. We are hoping when we go in today that the doctor will say he's okay. We feel blessed to have such a good little boy and that things went so well. We'll keep you updated with lots of pictures.

He's already a Bronco fan, just like his daddy!

Aaron gets plenty of kisses from all of his girls!

This has been Aaron's bed for the past two days. He is now off of it and we are loving holding him again.

Aaron is such a sweet little boy. We love having him around.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Beautiful baby boy! We can't wait to see him... and you! Congratulations again!

Jason and Kristin said...

CUTE!!! Good job! I love the pics. I'm so happy about your whole blog. It's so fun!

Heath said...

congratulations! Go Broncos! Welcome to the blogging world.

Chelsea said...

He's a cutie! How fun! Glad you are doing well. Hope to see you guys soon.!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! How fun!!

blisster said...

Hi Tiff, it's Wend:) I love the name Aaron. Cute lil guy and ur girls are darling. See? Blogs are fun, now I'm all caught up on u and ur family, and I wouldn't have if you didn't have one. I found you from Missy Lu and Jim Bob's blog, so you don't think I'm coo coo:) hee. See ya lady!

Kim said...

Yay Tiff! You made a blog! I didn't know it was up yet until I found it on Darla's page. CUTE! I need to come see Aaron again. He's adorable. Can you believe that we send our "big" kids to all day kindergarten next week? So sad.